Be Inspired to be YOU
Inspiring Melinda is a place for you to find Inspiration and to create change so you can live a simpler and more empowered life.
Inspiring Melinda will help you to believe in yourself and help you find your inner strength so you can stay connected with your soul, your passions and dreams.
Inspiring Melinda will help you to realise the amazing woman you are and the important role you have in not only your own life but your family’s life and your communities’ life too.
Inspiring Melinda knows there is more waiting for you …. and it’s time to find your inner happiness.
Read my Blog.
Check out what is available in my Shop.
Start to think about what it is YOU want for your life.
What do YOU really want?
Inspiring Melinda will help you to:
– Make slow, small changes to who you want to be NOW … OR, if you are ready, to jump right in and make huge changes all at once
– Find your self – your inner strength
– Love YOU, your body, your quirks, your abilities, your mind – every single thing about YOU
– Become the woman you want to be now – not the person you wanted to be ….. The woman you want to be NOW
You are in the right place at Inspiring Melinda if you:
– Are a woman
– Think you can (or have to) do everything all by yourself, all of the time
– Are a mother juggling life, home, children (possibly work and other commitments)
– Feel lost, unsure, stuck, confused
– Care about your children
– Care about your community
– Want to make a difference to your life
– Want to help make a difference to your family’s life
– Want to help make a difference in your community
– Want to help make a difference, in general
– Need or want Inspiration
Do you ever have the feeling that there are not enough waking hours in your day? Do you get overwhelmed by all the tasks you have to do and worry about how you are going to get them all done? Do you have a lot of commitments and lots of people relying on you? Do you...
How many times have you been told you need to change things, or that to move forward you need to let go of the past, or that you need to do things differently? How many times have you heard it said that in order to move forward you must change your ways? It is...
This is one of those age old questions isn't it? Should you follow your heart or should you follow your head when you have a difficult decision to make? Do you follow along with your heart that allows you to feel invincible, that you can achieve everything and...