Be Inspired to be YOU
Inspiring Melinda is a place for you to find Inspiration and to create change so you can live a simpler and more empowered life.
Inspiring Melinda will help you to believe in yourself and help you find your inner strength so you can stay connected with your soul, your passions and dreams.
Inspiring Melinda will help you to realise the amazing woman you are and the important role you have in not only your own life but your family’s life and your communities’ life too.
Inspiring Melinda knows there is more waiting for you …. and it’s time to find your inner happiness.
Read my Blog.
Check out what is available in my Shop.
Start to think about what it is YOU want for your life.
What do YOU really want?
Inspiring Melinda will help you to:
– Make slow, small changes to who you want to be NOW … OR, if you are ready, to jump right in and make huge changes all at once
– Find your self – your inner strength
– Love YOU, your body, your quirks, your abilities, your mind – every single thing about YOU
– Become the woman you want to be now – not the person you wanted to be ….. The woman you want to be NOW
You are in the right place at Inspiring Melinda if you:
– Are a woman
– Think you can (or have to) do everything all by yourself, all of the time
– Are a mother juggling life, home, children (possibly work and other commitments)
– Feel lost, unsure, stuck, confused
– Care about your children
– Care about your community
– Want to make a difference to your life
– Want to help make a difference to your family’s life
– Want to help make a difference in your community
– Want to help make a difference, in general
– Need or want Inspiration
You know us women are usually much stronger, much tougher and more resilient in our selves and in our determination than we give ourselves credit for. We have all had those moments - days, weeks, months, years even - when we are feeling lost, lonely, sad,...read more
We all go about our lives doing our usual tasks day in and day out without really giving it much thought. We get up out of bed, we do our usual morning routine and we go off to work or do our usual day time tasks. In the evenings we do our usual evening...read more
Our life is uncomplicated. Our life is simple. This is of course compared to other people we know or shows we watch on tv. When I say our life is uncomplicated and simple I mean that we don’t seem to have the arguments, dramas and busy schedules of those around...read more