Be Inspired to be YOU
Inspiring Melinda is a place for you to find Inspiration and to create change so you can live a simpler and more empowered life.
Inspiring Melinda will help you to believe in yourself and help you find your inner strength so you can stay connected with your soul, your passions and dreams.
Inspiring Melinda will help you to realise the amazing woman you are and the important role you have in not only your own life but your family’s life and your communities’ life too.
Inspiring Melinda knows there is more waiting for you …. and it’s time to find your inner happiness.
Read my Blog.
Check out what is available in my Shop.
Start to think about what it is YOU want for your life.
What do YOU really want?
Inspiring Melinda will help you to:
– Make slow, small changes to who you want to be NOW … OR, if you are ready, to jump right in and make huge changes all at once
– Find your self – your inner strength
– Love YOU, your body, your quirks, your abilities, your mind – every single thing about YOU
– Become the woman you want to be now – not the person you wanted to be ….. The woman you want to be NOW
You are in the right place at Inspiring Melinda if you:
– Are a woman
– Think you can (or have to) do everything all by yourself, all of the time
– Are a mother juggling life, home, children (possibly work and other commitments)
– Feel lost, unsure, stuck, confused
– Care about your children
– Care about your community
– Want to make a difference to your life
– Want to help make a difference to your family’s life
– Want to help make a difference in your community
– Want to help make a difference, in general
– Need or want Inspiration
Life for most, if not all of us at this moment is a little bit crazy, uncertain and unusual to the way we are used to living. My life is no exception to this either. My world feels a little bit out of control due to: this pandemic sweeping the world resulting...read more
How is it we see the potential in other people, but seldom or never see it in ourselves? Is it just some sort of fault in our beings? Is it some sort of defence mechanism? Is it some sort of past life vow? Is it some sort of religious belief and teaching that...read more
I am sitting underneath the shade of an old oak tree with a wandering dog to my back as I sit and write at an installed table and bench seats in a camping spot by a river. I am outside, in peace and comfort as I am holidaying. I love the freedom. I can still...read more